Teen & Young Adult Mentorship Program
Our Teen & Young Adult Mentorship Program is a structured, often one-to-one relationship in an organization setting. The goal of our teen and young adult mentorship program is to help our young people build character and life skills through exposure to colleges, universities, arts, sports, production, technology, opportunities, and the workforce. We use strategic planning and organization to connect teens and young adult to mentors, increase knowledge, and build skills for future goals, life plans, and milestones. What are the benefits of our mentorship program, you ask?
A mentoring program benefits the mentee and mentor by meeting they where they are on their journey. Our impactful mentoring program
- promotes productive conversations and meetings, providing them with career development tools and resources to accomplish set goals.
- encourages people to connect with others on a personal level and build strong, trusting relationships that motivate and guide toward future goals.
- invests time in developing a well-organized mentoring program does not only support incoming professionals into the organization but also strengthen the skills of current professionals with, for example, management and collaborative goal-setting skills.
- helps mentees acclimate to high school or college life, as well as prepare to graduate and enter the workforce.
- builds an inclusive mentoring culture centered on learning, sharing new ideas, and creating a shared vision.
- diminishes isolation and exclusivity, while increasing engagement, retention rates, and skill development.
- spends time being adult friends that listens, builds trust, establishes a relationship, supports, and guides the mentees.
- helps young people to develop important life skills, learns about the world of work, plans for the future, improves school attitudes and performance, and builds self-confidence.
- provides mentors with the satisfaction of giving back to their community, builds company morale, improves employee productivity, and contributes to overall job satisfaction.